The health and safety of our employees and customers is of the utmost importance to us. As such, we as a company, are following all updates, recommendations, and guidelines from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
As an Essential Service, with Indoor Air Quality being more important now than ever before, Comfort Zone Service is implementing the following steps to ensure that we can service our customers and deliver the safest and most comfortable environment possible:
- Comfort Zone Service field professionals will possess all necessary personal protective equipment for the health and safety of all parties.
- We will accommodate and work with our customers to adjust services, schedule times and any customer special requirements.
- Any Comfort Zone Service employee not feeling well or showing symptoms of illness will be required to stay home.
- We will remain at a safe social distance.
- We will not be offering to shake your hand.
- We will clean all surfaces we come in contact with while in your home.
- All equipment and tools brought into your home will be clean and safe.
You have our commitment to ensuring our employees are ready to serve you appropriately and safely. If there is anything we can do to make you feel more comfortable and safe while in your home, please ask (call 708-403-3434). Thank you for being a loyal customer.
Vice President, Comfort Zone Service